- Clarify goals and objectives for the Canine Glaucoma Consortium and determine how the VAF can best support this project.
- Recruit Chair for Founders Clinical Research Grant and issue RFP/ award $10,000 in 2021.
- Develop a resource list for pet owners seeking support in managing ocular disease in pets, post on website and share with veterinary clinics.
- Evaluate progress on current strategic plan (2019-2021) and, in Fall 2021, enter into a planning process to develop a new three-year plan (2022- 2024).
- Review need/ role of Public Relations Committee. Potential projects might include: Website Review/ Updates; Finding a volunteer for social media
- Plan virtual auction to take place in conjunction with ACVO conference.
- Integrate Blackbaud eTapestry database with website.
- Implement Planned Giving Program – add information to website/ create brochure/ consider hosting an info session via Zoom.
The ACVO Vision for Animals Foundation’s current Strategic Plan runs from 2019-2021. To review the plan click here
To review the organization’s previous long-range plan, see Strategic Plan (2013-2018).